Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feeling stressed?


Whenever I'm stuck in my own head or thinking too much, I go for a walk or a drive to clear my head (when I'm not at yoga or the gym of course!).  It REALLY helps!  I spent Tuesday in the car and walking with my friend Dana.  We hit up Abbot Kenney in Venice, CA and drove up through Malibu, stopping to eat at a great oceanside restaurant called Paradise Cove.  And now I feel so refreshed and much more productive with all my work.

Meet up with a friend or take yourself for a scenic viewing! No matter where you live, there is beauty in every landscape.  Go for a walk in the park or woods, or if you live in a city, maybe go to a gorgeous museum, or take a drive to the suburbs.  Why take an expensive vacation when there's so much to see and places to relax around you?

If you're really in a hole, you could always stare at my pictures!  I'm kind of obsessed with taking photos of nature.  The one above is from Malibu.  There are some other nice scenic ones at my fun website http://www.yogimichelle.com. Or check out my photos on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment