Monday, October 19, 2009

Are we near the end?

Have you seen the billboards for the 2012 movie?  The one about how we're all gonna die on December 21, 2012?  This doesn't help the fact that the number of websites on the topic have exploded, and people are preparing for the worst, even though it's 3 years away.

If you're totally confused and don't know what the heck I'm talking about, basically the theory is that our time is up on December 21, 2012.  That is when the Mayan calendar ends, and people are also saying that there is some meteor heading our way that will demolish us.  

Before you start freaking out, just read this article.  It's logical, practical, and will ease your mind.  2012

A couple girlfriends and I were discussing it over dinner tonight, and I said that I'd rather die that way then decay in a wheelchair.  Sure there are things I'd still like to do, but I've had a pretty sweet life, and I do a decent job of staying present and appreciating the little things in life.  So if it's my time in 2012, so be it.  In the meantime, I'll be doing my thing, going to yoga class, and singing at karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment