Friday, January 8, 2010

Get ready for yumminess!

Hello all,

I've been enjoying the last couple weeks, wining and dining with friends but still staying within the general protocol of my cleanse, and I honestly feel fantastic! I shall go into complete cleanse mode on Monday the 11th, so if you'd like to join me and all the other participants, sign up at http://www.yogimichelle.com under Post-Holiday Cleanse. I've got a great group of people, and I think I'll create an online forum so ya'll can talk to each other IN ADDITION to the unlimited email access you have to me and my zany brain.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, I sure am! I just hosted a dinner party, we're drinking wine, I'm going on a hike tomorrow with a dear friend, and I have dates set up for tomorrow and Sunday nights! Life is good!~

Much love and gratitude,

Michelle L. Butler CHHC, AADP

No comments:

Post a Comment