Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Ritual


This is a great holiday ritual that I got from a fellow health counselor, love it!

At dinner tonight, pass around an orange or clementine.
Have each person peel off a portion of the rind and
share one thing they’d like to “peel away” from their life.
Then have each person eat a section of the orange while
sharing one new wish or intention for the winter. Put the orange rinds (along with some cloves or cinnamon sticks)
in a pot of simmering water on the stove.
Your house will smell deliciously yummy all night.


What a fabulous idea! Beautiful to do either at a Christmas or New Year's dinner.

I'd like to peel away any self-doubt and resentment from my past. And I'll set the intention to wake up by 6 AM every day so that I can accomplish everything I want and need! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment