Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome!

This is my very first posting for my very first blog!  How exciting!  

It's been an interesting last couple weeks.  After leaving/losing my job due to a broken leg and sprained knee, I decided that it was a sign and time to commit to my nutrition counseling business once and for all.  So I am now in the process of getting a logo, brand, website, all that good stuff so I can start marketing myself and my amazing skills :-)

What I need right now is a NAME for my business that encompasses what I do, but that is also unique, captures interest, and is FUN.  Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  To see exactly what I do, here's the link for the bare-bones site that my nutrition school set up for me. http://websites.integrativenutrition.com/mbutler/Index.aspx  I also want to throw in the yoga aspect of my business, so keep that in mind as well.  

I'm looking forward to this fabulous opportunity to share myself with others, and to be able to help my clients realize their full potential health and happiness.  I hope to inspire everyone around me to create the life of their dreams, because we all deserve the best.  


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting going! And BTW - love me some Led Zeppelin.
    Best to you!
    Carey
    www.coachtoolstogo.com

    ReplyDelete